- Timothy Egan Purchases Historic Litchfield Schoolhouse in Milton [March 24, 2007]
- Timothy Egan Appointed to Litchfield Land Trust [March 3, 2007]
In the Local Press:
- ALL-AMERICANS: Litchfield, Conn., Farm Boasts Top Percherons [Passport, Winter 2008]
- A SCHOOLHOUSE REBORN IN LITCHFIELD: Lessons in Living
[This article appeared in the April 2008 issue of Home Living Connecticut, and is reproduced with their permission.]
"This historic schoolhouse received a total remodel to give it that "old-school" look but with updated amenities."
- HORSE COUNTRY COMFORT in LITCHFIELD
[This article originally appeared in The Litchfield County Times and is reprinted with their permission.]
"One visit to Timothy and Ann Egan's state-of-the-art horse barn in Litchfield and you’ll understand why their Percheron team, Tucker and Wyatt, never had it so good."
- ROXBURY: Noted home sold for $2.67 million
[This article originally appeared on December 29, 2006, in the Waterbury Republican-American and is reprinted with their permission.]
Revolutionary Restoration & Building has been retained by the new owners to do the restoration and remodeling on this home, the historic Stutz-Gibbs house in Roxbury, Connecticut. Read about the house here.